Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PRAYER FOR A FRIEND

I have not posted anything for a couple of days as it was Easter Weekend, and I have decided not to do any work or hobby related activities. I simply spent my time with my daughter, husband and mom! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Weekend.

This morning when I started to prepare for my next post, I quickly went over to one of the blogs that I follow about Digital Scrap Booking, Summertime Designs. She posted about her friend Brittany, that had a terrible Mountain Biking accident, which left her paralyzed. To cover all the medical expenses and prep work at home to make it wheelchair friendly, they need all the financial assistance they can get, and I think it is not just money that they need, but prayers, love and any other support that people can offer.

This made me think again that each morning when we get up, there are so many things to be thankful for and we need to give praise to our Lord for all our blessings. And in return be a blessing to others. We can not always give financially, but we can share our prayers, love, time and talents to bless others.

My Prayer to Brittany and everyone that reads this!


I have created the above page with digital elements from Ellie Lash and digital Papers from Summertime Designs combined with my own elements and digital paper. 

PLEASE FORWARD THE PRAYER TO YOUR FRIENDS!
God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment