Monday, June 4, 2012

Let's Do Lunch - The Perfect Table Setting


Hello Everyone! 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your loved ones!

Come fly away with me to a magical wonderland full of creativity and craft inspiration!



During one of my recent visits to Pinterest for a quick kick start to set the mood for the day, (one’s spirit can only be lifted when you see so many beautiful things!) he did it again! That is Michael Wurm, from Inspired by Charm. He showed his table setting pics from his Mothers Day brunch. They are just awesome!! The colors attracted me at first and then I actually zoomed in on the detail. He is so talented and definitely inspiring! I just had to share this with all who is not following me on Pinterest.

Here is a sneak preview of what to expect at www.inspiredbycharm.com. Go see for yourself!!




His beautiful table setting got me hooked and I have decided to share more on this topic.

Visit my Creative Magic page for more stylish, yet simple tips and ideas for that perfect table setting.

If anyone has inspiring and creative bits you are willing to share, kindly e-mail them to me to showcase on my blog. Remember, my blog is all about the joy of giving and sharing!

June Desktop Calendar Freebie!



REMEMBER FATHERS DAY IS COMING UP! BE SURE TO COME BACK FOR TIPS, IDEAS AND FREEBIES!!


God Bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment