Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Mothers Day Goodies and Gift Ideas

Nope, I did not forget about my blog.  There is just not enough hours in the day for me. Between running our business, cleaning the house, doing washing and simply being a mother to a very active 12 year old with lots of activities, my time is sort of not enough. I think it was just one of those crazy weeks, where you wish you had more than two hands and feet. I am sure you will all agree with me that life sometimes can be really hectic, and before you know it, another week has passed! So, before it is the end of another week, some more Mothers Day Goodies, a few gift ideas and a bit of daily inspiration to Spice-up our everyday lives.




Baking Tray Memo Board

Kitchen Clip Board
Personal Spa

Gifting Cook


Scrap Booker Gift




GOD BLESS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment